Registration Fee (in Japanese Yen)
until February 14, 2020
February 15, 2020 to June 03, 2020
June 18～21, 2020
|Student & Fellow Society Member**||¥44,000||¥55,000||¥55,000|
|Student & Fellow Non-Society Member||¥50,000||¥60,000||¥60,000|
|One Day Registration (June/18/19/20/21)-Member*||¥38,000||¥38,000||¥38,000|
|One Day Registration (June/18/19/20/21)Non-Society Member||¥44,000||¥44,000||¥44,000|
|Gala Dinner Ticket||¥10,000||¥10,000||¥10,000|
|Additional Gala Dinner Ticket||¥13,000||¥13,000||¥13,000|
- * You will be asked to provide your membership number during registration. Please ensure you have a copy of your number. If you do not, please make your way to www.ifpcs.org/requestid.php. Only IFPCS can provide membership number
- **In additional to your membership number you will be asked to email proof of your status to firstname.lastname@example.org.Proof is a signed letter for the Head of Department.
KEY DATES & DEADLINES
|Registration Launch||September 03, 2019|
|Abstract Submission Site Open||September 03, 2019|
|Registration Early Bird Deadline||
→February 14, 2020, 11:59pm
|Abstract Submission Deadline||
→January 14, 2020, 11:59pm
→January 17, 2020, 11:59pm
→submission has now been closed.
|Abstract Acceptance Notification||February 28, 2020|
|Registration Cancellation Deadline||May 12, 2020, 11:59pm
All cancellations after May 12, 2020 are 100% non-refundable
|Reduced Conference Hotel Room Rate Booking Deadline||May 13, 2020|
|Registration Regular Deadline||June 3, 2020, 11:59pm
|Official IPCC 2020 App Launch||June 03, 2020|
|Conference Dates||June 18 - 21, 2020|
For Inquiries about registration system:
Do Convention Inc.
Requests to cancel registration must be sent to the Registration Desk by e-mail. With requests that comply with the following cancellation policy, refunds will be made within two months after the conference. No-shows are not applicable for refunds. The conference program together with the electronics proceedings will be sent after the conference.
Note: Gala dinner fees cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
|After May 13, 2020, 12:00am (JST, GMT+09:00)||No refunds|
- The secretariat reserves the right to cancel or postpone or to change the schedule or the venue without prior notice, due to the act of God or on the occurrence of any event of force majeure.
- In the case of any such contingency happening before the opening day, the secretariat shall refund any registration fees it will have received before the contingency, less related costs. In the case where the secretariat should be preparing delivery of Paper Viewing Applications and electronics proceedings to each applicant who has already paid a registration fee before the contingency, the fee less costs of proceedings production, packing and shipping shall be refunded.
- Any air fares, accommodation fees, and other expenses paid by a registered participant shall not be compensated by the secretariat but shall be subject to an agreement between the registered participant and businesses in charge.
- In such a contingency stated above in (1.)
- If it happens during the meeting: the secretariat shall not refund any registration fees.
- If it happens before the opening causing the secretariat to be unable to hold, it shall refund registration fee in principle.
However, when postponement, change in duration and/or change of the venue cause applicants to be unable to participate in the conference, the secretariat shall refund any registration fee only to such an applicant who desires a refund.
- No damages or compensation, except the refunding of registration fees as stated above in (2), shall be recovered from the secretariat.