Call for papers
Please submit your abstract from the button below.
System maintenance: December 12, 2019, 10:00-14:00
All presenters are asked to submit the abstract. The deadline for the submission will be December 11, 2019, 11:59pm (JST、GMT+09:00)
Abstract Submission Procedure
Please click the "Abstract Submission" at the top of this page.
1. Abstract Submission Process
- Create an Account
- New Submission
- Click the "Create an Account" button at the end of Login page.
- Follow the page's instruction and fill-in your information.
- Input the title and abstract of your submission.
- If all information you have entered is correct, complete your submission by pressing the 'Save' button.
- If you have additional abstracts to submit, please return to the top page and repeat the whole procedure by clicking "New Submission".
For inquiries about abstract submission:
Do Convention Inc.
Please note that only full papers are published in the conference proceedings, and abstracts are used for reviewing whether they are suitable for the conference.
|Abstract Submission Site Open||September 03, 2019|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||December 11, 2019, 11:59pm
|Abstract Acceptance Notification||February 28, 2020|
Offers two styles of presentation：Oral or Poster Presentation
Abstract Topic Categories
Please select one of the following topic category:
- Melanoma: basic research
- Melanoma: clinical research and therapy, prevention etc
- Melanocyte biology
- Melanin: biology and biochemistry
- Vitiligo: basic and clinical aspects
- Inherited pigmentary disorders
- Photobiology and devices
- Acquired pigmentary disorders
- Hair pigmentation
- Evolution and pigmentary systems
- Regenerative medicine and the skin
- Crossroads of neuroscience and pigmentation
- Pigmentation as a signature of evolution
- QOL of patients with melanoma and pigmentary disorders
Notification of Abstract Submission Receipt
Once the abstract is submitted, notification of abstract receipt will automatically be sent to submitter's registered e-mail address.
If you do not receive the above, please contact to IPCC2020 secretariat (email@example.com).
Notification of Acceptance
All abstracts submitted will be reviewed, and then the first author will be notified of the decision by the February 28, 2020 via their registered e-mail.
The final decision of the acceptance is left to the Program Committee.
We would recommend prompt registration to IPCC2020 after you submit your abstract.